Main Office, 2001 Blue Heron Boulevard
Riviera Beach, FL 33404
Housing Partnership knows a home of your own is more than the concrete, tile, and stucco that go into it. It’s a place to raise a family, be part of a community, and build wealth.
Buying a home can be one of the most rewarding experiences in your lifetime. By providing opportunities for successful homeownership through home purchase, home repair, and education, Housing Partnership helps families realize their dreams of owning a home. Buyers find peace of mind knowing that Housing Partnership counselors are on their side to help them make wise decisions. Our families have the confidence of knowing they are buying a home the smart way.
Housing Partnership and its home, Community Partners, offers all under one roof everything a family needs to buy a home. We’ll be with you every step of the way to help with what is likely the biggest purchase of your life. Housing Partnership has helped over 1000 people buy homes, and is ready to help you too.
Step 1 :
Find out how you can buy a home. With Housing Partnership, you’ll realize that you, too, can afford a home. It’s easier than you think.
Complete a Customer Profile which will tell us how we can best help you.
• Meet one-on-one with a Homebuyer Counselor who will answer your questions and help you develop a personalized homebuyer Action Plan with concrete steps to help you reach your goal.
• Follow the steps in your Action Plan to increase your purchasing power by qualifying for the best loan possible.
• Attend Homebuyer Education to gain the knowledge you need to make smart decisions in the home buying process.
Step 2 :
Choosing a Home
Now you’re ready to find a home. Need help? Try one of our REALTOR Partners to see what homes are currently on the market.
Choose a home from a wide variety of options, including Community Land Trust homes only available to our customers.
• Housing Partnership also helps you work through special issues that occur in buying bank owned homes or homes in foreclosure.
Step 3 :
Financing your Home
You’re almost there! Housing Partnership has access to a wide variety of loans, including some at special below-market interest rates.
• Meet with a Lending Specialist who will find the loan that’s best for you, and schedule a date for your closing.
• Close on your new home—sign the final documents and your home purchase becomes official. Your Housing Partnership lending specialist will answer your questions and help you through every step of the process.