Click the banner above to start your homeownership journey today!
Prosperity Centers offer Palm Beach County low-income residents a one-stop source of financial empowerment services, including a matched-savings program for home ownership, help in resolving credit issues, money management assistance, ACCESS benefits assistance, education and job assistance, plus free VITA (Volunteer Income Tax Assistance) income tax services.
Below are details of each service offered at a Prosperity Center:
- Individual Development Account (IDA) Program
- The IDA Program is a matched-savings program for homeownership.
- Money Management
- Through the money management service, residents can receive credit counseling and help in resolving credit issues, learn how to manage a checking or savings account, and learn how to manage a budget.
- Financial Education
- Information is a powerful tool. Prosperity Centers offer individualized financial coaching and Financial Fitness classes that help families find their own Path to Prosperity.
- Educational and Vocational Assistance
- Prosperity Centers help residents access resources to build job skills, earn their G.E.D., pursue college education and financial aid.
- Free VITA Income-Tax Preparation Assistance
- This free service provides year-round tax preparation for present and past tax years. Last year 1,100 residents saved over $275,000 by not having to pay the usual fees to have their taxes done.
Prosperity Center Locations:
Prosperity Center – West Palm Beach
Vickers House South
3801 Georgia Ave
West Palm Beach, FL 33405
Prosperity Center – Belle Glade
33 West Avenue A
Belle Glade, FL 33430